[IPk] A PUMP BREAK

I took my pump off last Thursday and hooked back up today.

I was REALLY angry at wearing it all the time and it was annoying me. I
stuck it in a drawer out of the way. To keep control I had a shot of levemir
at 7am, and 7pm, plus around 7 shots of Humalog. The control was great I
just felt like a pin cushion.

Not sure what is the lesser of two evils. I hooked back up, I felt bad for
all the other people who can't get a pump or are fighting for one. I just
NEEDED that break.

Has anyone else taken a break before?

Vicki

Aged 22, T1 5 yrs, pumper 10mnts