Re: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

Yes, in spite of my previous comment about DAFNE, I agree with Elizabeth
on this.
In fact, it's what a lot of people not only in other parts of the world,
but also in the UK have been doing for years! But teaching inaccurate or
misleading info (blanket rules to things) is not helpful!
Di