Re: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

If they are teaching you that one scoop of ice cream equals 2 units of
insulin then I certainly wouldn't go near a DAFNE course!
Firstly different ice cream has different carb values. Secondly
everyone's insulin-carb ratio is different so I might take 1 unit per
10g carb and someone else might take 1 unit per 25g carb! Teaching
people blanket rules like that is completely wrong, and against the
whole point of DAFNE!
Di