Re: [IPk] RE: DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

Yes I bolus for cherries and strawberries (and in fact all fruit) but
not for things like lettuce and cucumber and most typical salad
vegetables (which I don't think are protein) apart from tomatoe, carrots
etc. I don't bolus for things like mushrooms either although I know
there is some carb in (generally I don't eat that many mushrooms at a
time though). If I'm eating something under 5g carb then I don't
generally bolus as it doesn't make any difference for me.
Di