[IPk] Animas pump

Hi June

Just to clarify regards the IR1250, as far as I am aware at this stage, we
won't be getting it in the UK.  As I understand it, the only additions to
the new 1250 are two more basal rates, making 6 and a food database, which
won't really translate over here because all of the measurements etc are in
a US version.  We do have several imported patients over here that are using
it and the differences are very subtle, even the outer casing stays the
same, making it impossible to tell tem apart.

We will be getting something called EzManager in the next couple of months
which is a software programme which can be purchased and enables you to
download and play with info on the PC, it's all done via a dongle
apparently.  As soon as we are licensed and ready to go we will be mailing
all of our users to see if they want to 'try before they buy', etc. :)

Hope that helps!

Estelle