RE: [IPk] RE: [CWD UK] Ketone blood strips

Hi Di and Mir

I was trying to figure out what was meant too.  I know what the mini dose
glucagon treatment is, having used it ourselves once when Sasha was becoming
unconscious but not fitting.  This was about 4 or 5 years ago.  I  dont
understand what you need the ketone strips for in this situation.  I must have
missed something.

You sound as if you are using this often.  Do you?  I have only ever had to do
this twice in 7 years

Mini-Dose Glucagon Rescue for Hypoglycemia in Children With Type 1 Diabetes
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0j_20w.htm

Mini-Dose Glucagon Rescue for Hypoglycemia in Children With Type 1 Diabetes
Morey W. Haymond, MD and Barbara Schreiner, RN, MN, CDE

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/24/4/643

Jackie

> --
> Hi Mir
> Can you explain what you mean by this please?
> Thanks!
> Di
>
> Miriam Connor wrote:
>
> > I find them crucial for mini dose Glucagon
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0625-5, 21/06/2006
Tested on: 22/06/2006 00:15:59