Re: [IPk] coeliac

Hi Gema
Sorry this is rather late: we use the Juvela  harvest mix in a panasonic
breadmaker and George likes it toasted with lots of butter.
The only commercial bread he will eat is Tesco Free From sliced white bread:
it's about 99p for 6 slices (too lazy to go and find the packet!).
HTH
Liz mum to Ellie 11 dx 11/02 pumping novorapid with 512 and 6mm Quicksets
since 10/04
and to Hannah 9 and George 5 (coeliac, dairy and soya intolerant)