[IPk] Animas pump (and Cozmo)

Hi June,

You asked about the difference between Animas and Cozmo - very little, I
think.  The Animas is flatter, and therefore looks better with formal
(women's) suits (the kind that have tight-to-the-waist jackets).  The
basal is a weeny bit more fine tuned to start (but once one gets into
percentages they are the same). The screen is bigger and, I think,
clearer.  This is a shame as sometimes the Cozmo has little figures when
there is no need!

The Cozmo on the other hand is programmable and downloadable to a
computer.  So someone with extensive sight loss might well find the
Cozmo better.  Mind you, I have moderate sight loss, and find the Cozmo
usable.

Reps for both firms are friendly and helpful, and should be able to set
up a demo for you.

Both, by the by, have luer lock systems, so you can choose any sets you
like to use with them (apart from the paradigm-only versions of the
popular sets).

Cheers,

Pat
--