[IPk] RE: DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

Could it be that as there is only approx 15g of carbs per 100g that an
"average size portion" would weigh a lot less than 100g so it's not worth
counting the carbs??

Also, I thought fructose was a medium fast acting sugar. It's just that as
it is three times sweeter than sucrose you use less and so the resulting
food sweetened with it will have a lower carb value.

I did DAFNE about three years ago and can't specifically remember what was
said about cherries but I don't count them.

Janice x