Re: [IPk] RE: Animas

Hi Simon

Patient choice is one big issue that John Davis is fighting for.  Given
that the NHS has a new bulk-buying agency trying to save money, this is
a tough fight.

On the other hand, reps have told me personally that even in a hospital
with an exclusive contract with one pump company, many of them still
"do" other pumps, maybe up to 40% of their pumpers.

As you feel so strongly about this, you might like to channel your
outrage to help INPUT fight the fight.  If so, contact John Davis on
email @ redacted and see how you can get involved.

Best wishes

Lesley