Re: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

I should stop being amazed by the lack of knowledge of dietiticians
about basic carb values, but I still am. I remember being told that I
was "allowed" to eat icecream  but only if it was vanilla!!!  Apparently
vanilla icecream has no sugar in but flavoured ice cream does!!!???? And
similarly that fresh orange juice was fine (in terms of the amount of
sugar it contained) but pickle wasn't?
Di