Re: [IPk] Re - Pump

Hi

This sounds very interesting, I am currently trying to get funding for a
pump.  The consultant has agreed that clinically I meet the NICE guidelines
for a pump, but if I am sucessful in getting a pump funded I will be the
first... ...watch this space.

I am already signed up for an education course (DAFNE) which the consultant
has stipulted that I must do in order to progress on to pumping; the course
takes place early in July.

Paul

Any ideas on how I can apply pressure to gain the funding would be
gratefully received.