From: "julie" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Re - Pump
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:01:32 +0100

Dt1 48 years
pumping 6 months

Hi

I have been on the pump for 6 months now, before the pump my Hb1 was 9.9
today my result was 7 so I was really pleased when I came out of the
diabetic clinic.

So after struggling for years and feeling ill I feel quite releived that
things are now turning round and I am in control.
The diabet nurse told me I was very lucky to get the pump as there in
nofunding in our area any more

Regards  Julie