[IPk] RE: Animas

Yep I'd agree with most of that Melissa, bottom line being that true
"patient choice" does not exist in the UK, within a given adjustment all the
pumps cost the same and do the same job at the most basic level (with many
variances on features) ie they all pump insulin!, as I said the government
health board have given a directive which is interpreted in many ways to
suit certain endeavours, dare I say certain favours. I work in sales and
even occaisionally sell to the NHS, there are ways that they all interpret
rules or perhaps we should call them guidelines. Oh for a simple life where
choice means just that.

Simon (with headache from NHS trust politics!)