Re: [IPk] Animas pump

Hi June,

I have heard that the new one is the IR1250, but I'm not sure that it is
available in UK. You'll have to ask Melissa. She generally knows all there
is to know about pumps, and she uses an Animas herself!

My pump isn't programmable by PC.

You should contact Estelle Lucas at Advanced Therapeutics. She is a member
here, but her email address is:
          email @ redacted

Jane