Re: [IPk] Animas pump

Hi there June

I have been using an Animas pump for almost 2 years now. I chose it firstly
because of its small size and secondly because of the way you could clip it
on your clothes without the need for a holder. I initially tried the IR1000.
I was allowed to keep this until my funding was agreed, which took 6 months.
By which time the IR1200 had just become available. This pump is very small.
The screen is very clear and the "steps" to perform the functions are very
easy to follow. The only thing with this one was that it no longer had the
clip attached to it, you do need to put it in a holder, if it won't fit in
your pocket!
For me the most important advantage is the level of expertise and help I
receive from Advanced Therapeutics.
And yes, I do use the basal increments of 0.025.
Hope this is helpful. Need to know more, just ask.

Jane
D 23 years, Animas pumper almost 2 years. Married 25 years and have 5 kids!