RE: [IPk] Humalog

Melissa,

Thanks for the information and comments.  It seemed difficult to
believe that Humalog would be on the market if there were the
slightest suspicion of its having any mitogenic potency.  I've been
using it a long time now and am much happier with just the single
insulin.  I have used Regular, NPH, and Lantus in the past.  This is
one of the greatest advantages of the pump-just the one.

--
Tim C.