From: DARRELL HAGREEN [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 20 June 2006 15:44
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: Holidays for children

Hi Di,

Paul is going to Wales which is about 2 hours away from us.

I have always said to anyone who looks after him (Grandma lives 10 min away
from us) if they have problem with Paul eg altered consciousness then just
ring an ambulance then ring us straight away.
Darrell is willing to stay near, but not really sure its necessary when she
has mine darrells and our dsn phone number 24/7.
Karen