Re: [IPk] Re: Holidays for children

I agree. I mean, what would be a scenario where something was so urgent
you needed to be there in less than 2 hours and couldn't handle it over
the phone, but not serious enough for him to go to hospital? I can't
imagine!
Perhaps you should point this out to them and ask what specifically they
are worried about? Turn it back on them, ask what they think could be a
problem and then see if you can suggest a possible solution to every
problem. That way they will know what to do in any scenario.
Di