[IPk] Humalog

Re-John Neale's reply to Sheila.  Is there any evidence that Humalog
causes, or is associated with brain tumors?

I posted an enquiry a few weeks ago about the effects of living at
altitude on BG control, but I've received no replies.  This is
something I had read about in Diabetes Forecast many years ago.  I
can't find the reference and nor can I find anyone else who has heard
of this.  So, I don't know if it is just over-imagination on my part.

--
Tim C.