From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of June Searle
Sent: 20 June 2006 13:56
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Animas pump

Hi

I have been looking at the comparison chart for pumps and am very
interested
in the Animas.  Does anyone on here use one and what made you choose it?
For
me, it seems to have minute (0.025) basel increments possible and I like
the
sound of the bolus calculator.  Also it looks as if the screen in larger
proportionately than the other pumps.

June
..