[IPk]to maria

 Hi Maria, I was diagnosed at the age of 18 2 years ago, when I was just
starting at uni. It's a hard time to be diagnosed when you are just starting a
new way of life and don't really have any routine. Like you I put my control as
a low priority, but since starting on the pump the flexibility and relatively
easy control make it much easier to stay motivated. I would say the pump is a
great option for anyone with a hectic life, but it's a lot of work especially
initially and it's not to be taken lightly.good luck whatever you decide!
Cathy