RE: [IPk] coeliac

Hi Jackie
Thanks again for your kind email.
I don't think they are twins although i would love to! I have had a scan and
there was only one embryo at the time.
i was worried about absorsion at th time but they have spotted the coelic at
a very early stage(week 6) and I am much better already. My diet is super
away apart from some naughty cravings!
Sugars are fantastic but I have too many hypos.
Sorry I am writing in a rush but the library shuts in 7 minutes and I still
have not got internet at home, until august!
I am not feeling sick at all, sometimes I have funny nauseas feeling but I
eat something starchy and it goes!
Hope Sasha is well, It does sound as if she is doing extremely well.
I am still waiting for my gp to prescribe some gluten free products. Have
had a few tasters and that glutafin is so nice! I even like the bread.
Any suggestion on what flour to use to make my own homemade  bread in
breadmaker? I dont like the gluten free flour, rice flour does not seem to
rise. Any other flours?
I better go now! The library is about to shut.
Take care and I will keep in touch
Gema