Re: [IPk] Unexpected lows - Elizabeth

Elizabeth

I read your post, and breathed a sigh of relief.

I have been having high numbers in the morning and have been struggling to
find the cause.....
what you said about your intake the day before has given me a little pointer
in the right direction.

I have felt at times that I am going crazy with Diabetes. I habeen on a pump
since Sept 05, and my Hba1c has gone UP.
My problem is mainly my morning BS, and I think things just go haywire
overnight.

I have also been beating myself up trying to sort it out, and was heartned
when I read in your post that you had been tracking things for a year - I
don't feel such a failure.
My consultant was not impressed that my Hba1c had gone UP to 9.0 from 8 and
he said I should try harder !!! I have lost 2 stones in the last 18mths and
do my level best and have been spaking to my DSN's but find that the current
one I am seeing does not know a hell of a lot about pumps etc.

It has got to the point where I am dreading seeing him in August - as he
expects my Hba1c to come down by then - yeah right - only if I starve !!

Although she points me in the right direction I then have to research myself
(DP etc etc).
I am also getting very very tired, am currently being investigated for
coeliac.

Rant over, just very fed up

Su