Re: [IPk] Vitiligo

Not sure if this helps at all but my father has vitiligo on both arms,
although he is aparently not diabetic - I have my doubts here I see too many
familiar symptoms, I say this as somebody with DM for 29 years.

You may know that vitiligo often affects the area that a particular nerve
serves (a dermatome), and if you look on the internet for dermatome patterns
it may be that your vitiligo follows one, or more, of these patterns.  In my
father's case he is affected by the C7 dermatome e.g. the nerve that leaves
the spinal cord at the 7th cervical (neck) vertebra.

Regards

Paul