[IPk] normal blood glucoes levels with ketones.

Hi  again
I've been writing on here a few times this weekend as i've had some problems
 with bent cannulaes/ketones etc. Yesterday blood glucose levels were 8-9 all
day
 with on and off small ketones in my urine. Yesterday evening i upped my basal
130% and it seemed to get rid  of the ketones and lower blood sugar to 6.3 pre
bed. This morning I woke to a blood suagr of 5.4 (no ketones) so that was a
relief , however, i've just tested them again at 11am and there is a small
 amount present again even though my blood sugar is only 8.4. I'm starting to
get
very stressed out by it all as up until now my blood sugars have been brilliant
on the pump & I haven't been getting ketones.
I am not ill and I've been eating carbs and having my normal insulin and it's
not the time of the month or anything so what could it be? Does nayone else get
these frequent small ketones?
I've tried ringing the dsn but there is an anwser machine and you have to wait
for them to ring you back??
any info
Sara davies
Pumpng 4 weeks minimed 512/with humalog/quicksets 6mm