RE: [IPk] Hypos

Rice milk is also very good for hypos. I find it as fast as glucose tablets,
but much kinder to my teeth! Rice cakes are also good, although they don't
go down as quickly as rice milk. A thick rice cake has 6g carb, and a thin
rice cake 3g, so 1 thin rice cake = 1 glucose tablet.

Thanks to Aisling for pointing me to rice milk in the first place. My teeth
are forever in her debt.

elizabeth