Re: [IPk] Hypo's

Hi

Like Melissa, I now like using juice for hypos. It took me a very very long
time to figure out that I didn't need to eat glucose tablets, which I hate,
 and that fruit juice works really fast. Because I hated glucose tabs I used to
head  for the biscuit tin and was never successful in sorting out the highs
which  resulted.

I know the juice will act quickly, so now I'm less inclined to stuff myself
with biccies. I just keep glucose tabs in my bag for emergencies, as they're
easy to carry, but try to keep cartons of long life fruit juice in the car,
house etc.

Rosemary