[IPk] ketones with normal blood sugar

Hi
Wonder if anyone can help, last night i had a problem with a bent cannulae
 resulting in ketones (small) and blood glucose of 18.5. Changed infusion set
and
bolused with pen and this morning they were down to 8.1(with trace ketones)
later this morning blood sugars have been in the 7's with no ketones but just
before lunch i have ketones (small) again with  a blood sugar of 7.3. I am
worried that the new infusion set is not working properly but then surely blood
sugars would be high. i dn't know whether to change whole set again - i'm
getting a bit stressed out. I cannot phone my dsn as she is away.
any ideas? I have had ketones before with normal blood suagrs when on mdi! I'm
not ill either so don't think it could be that.
sara davies