[IPk] hysterectomy

Hello All,

  I am due to have a total hysterical rectomy on july the 5th and was wondering
if any one else had undergone this procedure whilst using a pump?

  I have just recently had my 3rd frozen shoulder op combined with trigger
finger surgery done and kept my pump on and it went ok.

  Any words of wisdom would be very welcome and sorry for only posting when in
worry mode.

  Best Wishes to all,  Angela

Angela Dudley