RE: [IPk] minimed 512 battery & no delivery alarm

Sara

This has happened once to me while priming when I was changing sets. Like
you, I felt pretty uneasy about it so I simply discarded the new set and
changed to another set and all went fine.

You say your BG is/was around 12. You're not in the 20s, so you're not doing
too badly. Worth checking for the next hour or so to make sure it's coming
back to acceptable level.

Seos