RE: Hypos RE: [IPk] Paradigm 512

Hi Jackie

Thanks for this. You really have explained very clearly and, yes, while I'm
aware of the difference between the correction bolus and using the
Square/Dual Wave function, am pretty hazy about 'insulin on board' (only
just come across the term in the Bolus Wizard) and the Diabetes Mall. I did
DAFNE a few years back but seem to have lost touch with new developments.

I'm definitely going to check out those sites and that book you mention.
Very helpful hearing about your strategy with Sasha and raising temporary
basal for high-fat meals is an option I hadnt considered. Although a
diabetic for over 30 years, I'm definitely a newcomer to such fine-tuning
and thanks for taking the time to clarify it for me.

Seos