RE: [IPk] Paradigm 512

Hi June

I've been using the 512 for the past couple of months now and think it's
pretty OK. I am new to pumping so there may be things I haven't found out
yet but so far, so good.

As previously posted the only problem I've encountered is with the Quikset
infusion when I got site infection - I gather from other postings that this
is being pushed by Medtronic at the moment. I have now tried using
Silhouettes instead and, although scarier looking when inserting first time,
find them much more comfortable, don't leave unsightly mounds behind when
removed and, fingers crossed, no sign of further infections.

Best of luck with yours

Seos