[IPk] follow up - lows

 Thanks for the responses - I'm fairly certain that I've done no more exercise
than normal - breaking my leg and ankle in a very complicated way last Autumn
mean that I'm still rather limited in what I can do! I'm not working at the
moment so my exercise is largely predictable. I know what you mean about
hoovering - ironing always makes me low though it never seems very strenuous!
I'm female (Alison) and I'm fairly certain that this isn't related to anything
menstral - I tend to need 125% the week before, for that. I was interested in
the menopause query though as my last few periods have been very light, what
effect will menopause have on my control? Nothing particularly stressful or
stressless is going on at the moment - just normal family life! My insulin need
drop seems to be consistent over the day and night.

 Mel- I had my thyroid checked not long ago as part of an investigation as to
why I had lost so much weight after my accident. I've gone from a 12st 8 - to
just over 10st !

Thanks for comments  :o)