Re: [IPk] Blood glucose meter recall story

See, I'm not the only nutter/enlightened being!

Talking of enlightenment: caught short without any strips (foolishly
packed a drum with used needles in rather than new strips!) I bought a
freestyle meter.  I like it a lot - except for the numbers!

The trouble is, knowing for 20 years or so what '6' (or 120) or '16' (or
320) means in terms of what I should do, I have no idea what '6' or '16'
means now (the problem being a change from whole blood to plasma
readings - the only one that has stuck in my head is that 10 (200) is
now 11.1.

It think it will be easier to change now because the Cozmo is doing so
much thinking for me.

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+ pumper 5+, still can't count