[IPk] Unexpected lows

 Hi, I'm a fairly new pumper,started at the end of Feb. and am delighted at how
much flexibability I now have HBA1 of 6.4 !. Over the last few days I've noticed
that my insulin requirements have been getting less, Tuesday I used a temp basal
of 90% and yesterday I was down to 80% - averaging out at about 6mmol/l This
only puts me on an afternoon basal of 0.25! After 30 years of diabetes I can't
work out why this is happening, I'm no more active than normal, my diet hasn't
changed at all, I'm not stressed etc - a few more days of this I'll be giving up
being diabetic completely! You all seem to know loads about diabetes and I
wondered whether anyone else had experience of this as it would be nice to have
an explanation.

Thanks in advance

Allie