[IPk] RE: Weight gain

With reference to the weight gain , befor you went on the pump, did you
notice if your weight seemed to go up in stages ?  I seemed to go up in 2
stone lumps! I would be ok at say 12 stone then for no reason it went up to
14 stone then 2 years on again another 2 stone.

I'm  5`8" and now just on 20 stone. I've been on the pumpfor 9 months now
and have neither gained nor lost weight, although I do eat a lot more now
than befor I was pumping.

I know it is difficult for women, to sometimes cope with a weight "problem"
that they are convinced they have, it's probably the same for men!
(depending on your outlook I suppose).

Morl of this story ?....................

Be happy as you are, we like you as you are !

Thought for the day..........

Smile and the world get worried, cry and they know you

Good Luck England !

Best regards

Roy M

Liverpool