Re: [IPk] (no subject)

Hi Janet,
  I have been pumping now for 4 months. I did put on weight almost immediately,
however this now seems to have stopped. I have just put it down to having the
constant insulin. My BMI is still fine, and as people keep telling me I could do
with putting on a bit or weight!!!!. I am however glad you asked the question
and will be reading the replies to this subject with interest.

  Loretta.
email @ redacted wrote:

Iwas just wondering if anyone has put on weight since starting pumping.My
daughter Rachel is 5 and she is constantly hungry.Her plates are filled with
veg
and salads etc and she eats quite healthy foods for a girl of her age.She
has just turned 4 stone now and i can only think that since she has been
wearing the pump the hunger started.Any advice or comments would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks Janet, mum to Rachel