Re: [IPk] weight gain

HI Janet
Ellie's weight gain slowed once she started the pump. We felt this reflected
better control, and not having to 'feed insulin'.

Pre pump she was on 25th cent for height and close to 50th for weight. Now
she is just over 25th for both height and weight. (pre diabetes she was
50th+ cent for height and weight)

Liz mum to Ellie 11 dx 11/02 pumping novorapid with 512 and 6mm Quicksets
since 10/04
and to Hannah 9 and George 5