[IPk] Re - Weight Gain

T1 48 years

Hi

Been on the pump 6 months now and have put over a stone on since having it.
This is not because I am eating more I eat less now than before pumping.  I
wrote before about this and one explanation was my blood sugars where high
before so I didn't put on weight.
I joined slimming world three weeks ago and have stuck to the diet and cant
believe it I have only lost 1 and half pounds in three weeks (getting very
depressed about this).  Is it any thing to do with the pump and if so does
it eventually settle down so you can loose weight.

Regards

Julie