[IPk] Weight gain

I've been on the pump for about four months.  When I first started, I
certainly put on weight.  However, I have got that back under control
with exercise and gaining better control via the pump settings.  I
think my problem was that I was too aggressive and continued having
too many lows.  These required additional food to compensate.  Now, I
have fewer lows and don't need that extra food.  So, I'm back to my
old weight.

--
Tim C.