[IPk] Weight and pumps

Hi Janet

 Was Rachel underweight before pumping? Sometimes kids who aren't growing
normally will catch up when they start pumping due to better control.

 I lost weight immediately, without trying, when I started pumping, but then put
it back on, and more.

 It sounds like Rachel is eating good stuff. As long as this makes up around 70%
of her intake, she should be ok.

HTH

Lesley
IDDM 38 years, pumping 3 1/2 years