Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #512-re Yobs in hospitals

That's the point isn't it. they talk about #xxx fines but they still have to
be just as legally sound as any conviction by any presently standing law, so
the whole thing is most likely just another lot of talk from our government,
Who in my opinion, seem to think they are above the law.