Re: [IPk] 7.5 ton licence!

Thanks Steve, do you find it takes about 3 months to get it sorted?  I
always end up with no licence for a month or 2 and have to get them to write
a letter to confirm i can legally drive, just incase i get stopped!  Maybe
its just because im a woman driver!!  I have found my control is now
fantastic, i may have signed an agreement to say my Dr can take it away if
he thinks im not suitable but he would have to kill me first!  It was worth
the fight to get it, i love my new life!
Angela