Re: [IPk] Neuropathy

Hi,
If you dont mind me asking, at what HB levels does your neuropathy seem to
flare up? and would this be before you were on the statins?  I also have a
vitamin b12 deficiency which can cause neuropathy if left undetected, and
for at least a year I had terrible suffering unecessarily. When I started
reveiving my B12 shots, the pains subsided, but i had a very bad flare up
last year, but I was told this was due to an excess of Chloraphemical and
raised hb (8.5) BUT I live in consant fear of it returning, as it was so bad
I couldnt even sleep. But again, I am unsure if this was due to the
chloraphemical or my raised hb or what.  Anyway, I dont feel so alone now,
thanks for replying. :)  Mel