Re: [IPk] Fines for Rowdy Yobs at Hospitals

It will be just a load of rhetoric from the Government anyway. Anyone
committing an offence should already be being prosecuted. So far as I am
aware it is already illegal to assault someone. "Verbal assault" is not a
crime despite what some people might put in posters.