[IPk] Fines for Rowdy Yobs at Hospitals

Hi

 I have a friend who works in the NHS. I asked him about diabetics who are
irrational and verbally abusive when severely hypo. He said it doesn't matter
you would still be subject to a fine. We are trying to enforce a message of Zero
tolerance.

 So you can only be ill conditionally then? Surely there must be some room for
patients who's condition causes them to be a tad irritable.

Fortunately, I'm not to snappy when hypo, but all the same!

Julian