[IPk] 7.5 ton licence!

Hi
Does any body here still have there 7.5 ton lorry licence?  I have a big
battle with DVLA every year when i renew mine and i was wondering how they
will cope when i tell them im on a pump.  My biggest problem with them is
that they dont like your blood to drop below 4 and you have to show 3 months
of results which prove this, im now finding that often before meals im down
to 3.8.  i always check my blood before driving but DVLA are not very
understanding, i know they are trying to keep the roads safe but im not
looking forward to the responce i might get this year!!  I have a nasty
feeling they might use this as an exscuse to take away my 7.5 ton licence.
Angela.