Re: [IPk] Neuropathy

I first developed neuropathy @ the age of 21 and over the years it has
flared up and quietened down again. I used to relate it to control but
now there is no rhyme nor reason to it perhaps it is the statins, I had
not thought about that. Dont feel old , for years i had complications
that I found difficult to admit to but now it helps to know that other
people have them too.

During a consultation many years ago I was told that diabetes is an
ageing disease ie the complications you get are found in old age,
thankfully I did not dwell on it too much as I was too young and too busy
getting on with my life, now I am beginning to appreciate what he meant !

All the best carmel an aged DMer since the age of three !