Re: [IPk] HELP - Cozmo emergency number anyone?

Hi Melissa

Thanks for the US number. I couldn't remember what you dialled to get the
States, and was just about to try to find out.

I've managed to get the pump working again, thank goodness. After trying
loads of things I discovered that the little button that delivers the touch
bolus had jammed, making the whole keyboard jam, and fiddling with the  touch
bolus button got everything working again.

What a relief!

Thanks

Rosemary